Old Angaston Pioneer Cemetery
- 8 Hannay Crescent, Angaston, South Australia, 5353
Angaston's first cemetery, which is now closed, was established in 1847 with 80 plots. Within 20 years, there were 223 people interred, most of which were infants and children. The cemetery closed in 1865 when a larger cemetery was opened.
- Kent Street, Angaston (Parking also available from Sturt Street)