Dementia carer support group Barossa
- 20 July 2021 at 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Williamstown RSL, Memorial Drive, Williamstown SA, Australia
- No booking required.Contact Tamara Fullerton on 0476 848 074 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- Upcoming dates
Show More +
- Tuesday 17 August at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday 21 September at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday 19 October at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday 16 November at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday 14 December at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
A regularly scheduled group facilitated by experienced, professional staff, that enables you to connect to other carers in your area, share experiences, and learn practical coping strategies.
At the first four Dementia Australia carer support group meetings (15 June, 20 July, 17 August and 21 September) Wirraminna Care will trial providing free, concurrent Respite Care, Information and Activity sessions for the attending carer's family member with dementia - please advise Tamara when booking if your family member will attend these sessions.
Presented by Dementia Australia. Supported by The Barossa Council.