Opportunities for Collaboration
- 22 September 2021 at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- 43-51 Tanunda Road, Nuriootpa SA 5355
- No booking required.RSVP to Deb Anderson by 20 September 2021, firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 8563 8414
The Seniors Action Collaborative Project (SCAP) is pleased to invite you to this workshop presented by Spark Curiosity Consulting
The aged care sector is about to face significant reforms in the development of the Single in-Home Aged Care Home System.
Collaboration has the potential to produce the best outcomes for older Australians.
During the workshop we will:
- Identify current key issues facing the home care sector in the region
- Explore areas for collaboration
- Agree on the issues we are willing and able to act on
Please note, the focus of the workshop is on opportunities for collaboration and not specifically on the home care reforms. If you haven't already, familiarise yourself with the reforms by viewing the attached slides from the presentation by Derek Dittrich, Senior Manager Strategic Policy, ACSA in June this year.