Santos Tour Down Under: Barossa Loop de Loop - Tanunda Rotunda Fun
- 16 January 2024 at 9:30am - 3:30pm
- 92 Murray Street, Tanunda SA 5352
- No booking required.
Brace yourself for a magical day at the Tanunda Rotunda, from 9.30am – 3.30pm, here's what's in store.
🚴♂️ My Oopy and His Enchanting Bubbles
Get ready to be dazzled by My Oopy's mesmerising bubble show, a spectacle that will leave you in awe!
🚴♂️ Free Face Painting
Starting from 10.00am - 2.00pm, with the stroke of a brush, a Mad Hatterz Party face painter will add bike themed picture to your face.
🚴♂️ Little Adventurers Bike-Themed Crafts
Kids will have a blast crafting their very own bike-themed creations, igniting their creativity and love for cycling!
From 11.00am - 3.00pm. All ages with parent supervision.
🚴♂️ Local Barossa Valley Ice Cream Pop-Up Shop
Indulge your taste buds with Barossa Valley Ice Cream's freshly made ice creams and sorbets for purchase, right on the lawns!
🚴♂️ Welcome to the Picnic Tribe Retreat
Are you seeking a serene sanctuary from the bustling main street? We've prepared a place where you can relax, unwind, and take a breather from it all. With comfy cushions and cosy picnic rugs, at the back of the Rotunda Lawns, we've created the perfect place to sit and relax.
Safety first! Please remember to read important information before the event.
Explore more Barossa Loop de Loop activations
- Safety First: Parents, please ensure your little explorers follow all safety guidelines during this event. This event is suitable for all ages, with parent supervision.
- Sunscreen and Hats: Stay protected under the sun. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear your favourite hat to keep cool during the ride.
- Hydration: Cycling can be thirsty work! Remember to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the adventure. The SA Quench bench is also located at the Rotunda to refill your water bottles.