Santos Tour Down Under: Barossa Loop de Loop - Tanunda Town Square
- 16 January 2024 at 9:00am - 3:30pm
- 66 Murray Street, Tanunda SA 5352
- No booking required.
Exciting family fun is on the horizon! Join us at Tanunda Town Square from 9.00am to 3.30pm for a day packed with joy.
🚴♂️ Pedal-Powered Smoothies
Join the Kiwanis team and hop on the Smoothie Bikes, from 9:30am - 3.30pm. Create your own delicious pedal-powered smoothie, and if you'd like, make a gold coin donation – all proceeds go back to Kiwanis for local community groups.
🚴♂️ Craft Your Keepsake
Get creative with Seeds Of Hope Suicide Prevention Network, from 9:30am - 3.30pm and make your very own badge or key ring, a special memento to cherish.
🚴♂️ Free Face Painting
Starting at 10.00am - 2.00pm, with the stroke of a brush, a Mad Hatterz Party artists will add a picture or bike themed picture to your face.
🚴♂️ Santos Tour Down Under - Cycle City Adventure.
Get ready for an epic ride! We have partnered with Barossa Fun Factory from 9:00am to 11:00am, the Barossa Visitor Centre Carpark becomes your very own Santos Tour Down Under City. Bring your own bike, follow the road rules, and have a blast on this cycling adventure!
Ages 6-12 with parent supervision.
🚴♂️ Santos Tour Down Under – Barossa Cycle Maze!
Presented by Barossa Fun Factory, from 12:00pm - 3:00pm. Do you have what it takes to crack the cycle code? Head to the Tanunda CWA Hall and follow the clues in the maze to unravel the secrets of bike safety.
Ages 4-12 with parent supervision.
Safety first! Please remember to read important information before the event.
Explore more Barossa Loop de Loop activations
- Safety First: Parents, please ensure your little explorers follow all safety guidelines during this event. This event is suitable for all ages, with parent supervision.
- Sunscreen and Hats: Stay protected under the sun. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear your favourite hat to keep cool during the ride.
- Hydration: Cycling can be thirsty work! Remember to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the adventure.