Diverse Workplaces: Partners in Employment - Your Pathway to Valued Work Roles
- 29 November 2023 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Nuriootpa Principal Council Office, 42 Tanunda Road, Nuriootpa SA 5355
- Book online
Join us for an exciting event focused on fostering partnerships in employment with you as a person with disability. Hosted by The Barossa Council, this in-person gathering will take place on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 1pm.
You will hear from industry experts on volunteering, employment and self employment.
- Barossa & Light Volunteer Resource Centre
- Local Disability Employment Services (DES) providers APM, Maxima and Wise
- NDIS partner Feros Care
- School Leaver Employment Services (SLES) provider Together We Can
- Australian Apprenticeships Centre provider Career Employment Group
- and introducing a new Creative Career Support Program from Tara Kate Arts Therapy.
Let's break down barriers and focus on what an individual can bring to the workplace. Explore how collaboration and partnerships can play a crucial role in providing individuals with valued roles within organisations.
Register now and be part of the movement towards creating inclusive environments where everyone can thrive.
For more information on the event contact The Barossa Council Community Development Officer, Natalie Mudge on 8563 8488.