Children and youth
Programs and sessions
We offer a range of programs and sessions for young people including:
- early literacy for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- after school activities
- school holiday programs
- parents information sessions
- school visits for research skills or events Eg. Book Week, NAIDOC Week
- home school support
- activities and community events
- Indigenous resources including fiction, non-fiction, DVDs and the Our Land, Our Stories education pack.
Ask our friendly staff to help you identify the right books for your or your child’s reading interests and ability. Staff can also help students get started with research projects (particularly local history) and obtain books and resources from other public libraries in the state. Alternatively, you can browse the children’s library catalogue to find what you're looking for. Check out Barossa Libraries for Kids playlist on YouTube to see examples of our programs to watch at home.