SA COVID-19 lockdown lifted27 Jul. 2021
In line with State Government advice of Tuesday, 27 July 2021 regarding the lifting of the SA lockdown, Council offices and facilities will reopen as usual Wednesday, 28 July 2021 and normal service levels will resume, with the following exceptions:
- face-to-face library programs will not resume until further notice, with plans to deliver COVID-safe services online where possible;
- Barossa Regional Gallery remains closed until further notice;
- The Rex will re-open with restrictions in place; please visit The Rex Facebook page for updates as they become available.
We ask that customers entering our Council facilities abide by the prevailing SA Health restrictions which include:
- distancing of 1.5 metres;
- one person per 4 square metres;
- the mandatory use of masks in public places.
Please seek the latest advice via SA Health and at covid-19.sa.gov.au