Digital Literacy Support Volunteer
- Date Posted
- 12 August 2021
- Barossa Council Public Library
- Administration & clerical
Roles and responsibilities
Key responsibilities/skills and experience
- Assisting staff to deliver group or individual training sessions
- Familiar with technologies
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly and empathetic
- Ability to work as part of a team
Induction training provided.
A friendly supportive environment with opportunities for training and skill development.
About Barossa Council Public Library
We provide sessions to help you learn to use your mobile phone, iPad, computer, device, email, and internet.