Tanunda Lutheran Home Volunteers
- Date Posted
- 13 August 2021
- Tanunda Lutheran Home
- Community care & community support
Roles and responsibilities
Tanunda Lutheran Home offers a wide range of volunteering opportunities.
We are currently looking for people who can assist with helping residents to join leisure, health and social programs.
The following opportunities are available for potential new volunteers:
- assistance with special interest programs
- assisting with the main stream activity programs
- 1:1 visits with residents
- assisting in the onsite library
- escorting residents to medical, hairdressing and podiatry appointments
- providing entertainment to our residents
- assisting in the Courtyard Cafe
- assisting in the Barossa Club day centre
- bus drivers for outings
- drivers for the special transport vehicle
Come and experience friendship, fellowship and the joy of helping others.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About Tanunda Lutheran Home
Tanunda Lutheran Home is one of the larger Aged Care Facilities outside the metropolitan area, situated in the picturesque township of Tanunda in the heart of the Barossa Valley. Tanunda Lutheran Home offers a high standard of independent living accommodation, a state of the art Residential Care Facility which includes a dedicated dementia wing.