- Date Posted
- 13 August 2021
- Barossa Village
Roles and Responsibilities
Pat’s café, located inside Barossa Village’s residency in Nuriootpa is a gathering place for staff and visitors. Volunteers are responsible for preparing and serving basic meals and drinks.
The cafe is open Monday to Friday from 9.30am - 2.00pm
Key responsibilities include:
- preparation of cafe area including maintaining of tables during open hours and cleaning when cafe closed
- preparation of sandwiches, rolls, salads, cakes etc. prior to opening times
- preparation of hot and cold beverages
- cash handling
- certificate in food safety and handling
- induction training and police check
- other training as required
Volunteers are required to have a Flu Vaccination and a Police Check.
About Barossa Village
Barossa Village is a non for profit and community owned organisation, providing aged care services to the region since 1964.
Now, more than ever, Barossa Village understands how important
your health and wellbeing are to you. They offer peace of mind through their pathways for care: independent living, supported accommodation and residential