Volunteer Data Collection and Collation Officer
- Date Posted
- 4 November 2021
- RDA Barossa
- Administration & clerical
Roles and responsibilities
Are you interested in learning new skills and gaining experience in a work environment?
- Research a specified list of websites for new job vacancies
- Entering this data into an excel spreadsheet and use basic excel functions
- Communicating with the workforce data coordinator
- Basic computer/keyboard familiarity
- Able to follow instruction
- Keen and open to learning skills
- Open communicator
- Police check required
The role is 2 hours per day Monday to Friday, however the vacancy may be split between multiple volunteers if necessary.
No prior office experience is required. Training will be provided and a supervisor will be on hand for questions.
This position is based at Barossa campus and is open for all to apply.
About RDA Barossa
RDA Barossa Gawler Light Adelaide Plains is a Board of Industry leaders from key sectors across the region, supported by a professional team, which collaborates with the three spheres of government to identify economic opportunity and challenges – and ways to address them.
In addition to targeted investment attraction, investor information and regional analysis, RDA delivers a range of services to business to support better business performance so not only do new businesses invest but existing business thrive and create jobs as well.