Lyndoch Recreation Park clubrooms and changerooms
Lyndoch Recreation Park is next on the list of prioritised projects to be delivered by The Big Project team. Although the project is not currently fully funded, there has been a considerable amount of community consultation and work with JBG Architects to develop plans for the Park that is truly reflective of community requirements. The design is complementary to the current landscape and existing infrastructure. Please note these plans are subject to change.
Upgrades to the Park include;
- New clubroom that seats up to 180 people, with panoramic views of the oval.
- Upgrades to the existing kitchen, restrooms and changerooms to create space for umpire rooms, and a gym.
- Four gender neutral changerooms for football and cricket.
- Renovations to the existing tennis clubrooms.
- Two new changerooms catering for both tennis and netball.
- Expansion and refurbishment of the existing tennis/netball courts.
Barossa town entry signage
We have updated the town entry signage in 42 locations across 15 townships in our region.
The Big Project
The Big Project is the Barossa region’s largest and most ambitious community infrastructure project.
Street Sweeping Program
- Street Sweeping
Our Street Sweeping Program offers a comprehensive schedule to keep the streets of The Barossa Council clean.