Skip to main content
clipboard with paperwork alongside a gavel


Leases, licences and permits

There are many activities that require the approval of Council in using Council facilities or undertaking an activity on Council land. You can access information for activities at the following links.

Activities that require a licence and permit

  • if you are planning an event, please visit the events page for up-to-date information

If you're not sure if you require council approval please give us a call on 8563 8444.

Liquor licences

If you are holding an event, undertaking a new development, or have a business offering that requires the sale of or has the consumption of alcohol, you may require a new or changed liquor license.

To assist you in obtaining any necessary approvals we encourage you to engage with the South Australian Consumer and Business Service at the earliest opportunity in your planning to ensure what you are proposing is legal and addresses any development law matters.

You can find out more about Liquor Licensing and Alcohol Dry Areas on our Business Event Applications page.

Subscribe to stay up to date