Skip to main content

Change in land use to horticulture and viticulture

A change in the use of land from grazing or cropping to horticulture/viticulture requires development approval. Applicants need to address a range of criteria related to setbacks and buffers, spray drift, chemical storage and erosion. A detailed property plan, soil reports and vineyard management plan may also be required. For information, refer to our Vineyard Development information guide.

Subscribe to stay up to date