Skip to main content

Owner and builder information

If you are undertaking building work that requires development approval on your own property, you may need the services of a registered building work supervisor or private certifier to sign off your Statement of Compliance at the completion of the work. This does not apply to domestic verandahs, carports, sheds.

To find a professional you can complete a licence search of building work supervisors or refer to PlanSA’s accredited professionals register for registered private certifiers.

For information on building indemnity insurance, mandatory notifications for inspection, supervisors checklist and statement of compliance, refer to our Owner and Builder development information guide.

Subscribe to stay up to date