Regional development services
Regional Development Australia (RDA) Barossa Gawler Light Adelaide Plains is a Board of Industry leaders from key sectors across the region.
RDA is supported by a professional team that collaborates with the three areas of government to recognise economic opportunity and challenges – and ways to address them.
In addition to targeted investment attraction, investor information, and regional analysis, RDA delivers a range of services to businesses to support better business performance. So not only do new businesses invest but existing businesses thrive and create jobs as well.
The Business to Business (B2B) Program is a business support program that connects skills service providers and consultants with local small and medium enterprises looking for aid with their business.
Types of services
- Free assistance to business, including the development of business plans, marketing plans, process improvement, exporting, and more
- Career development and human resource planning
- Skills training access
- Workforce planning and development
- Advocacy and business case development for regional infrastructure and investment
- Community consultation and facilitation
RDA staff have strong networks across government and experience in working with various government agencies and programs. The board of industry leaders have extensive private sector experience and knowledge in developing business plans and initiatives to drive growth.