Modifications and alterations to roads
All work within the road environment requires approval under Section 221 of the Local Government Act 1999.
Application forms for the following modifications or alterations to the road environment are required to gain approval prior to any works commencing.
- Construction of driveway crossovers,
- Landscaping and/or Irrigation installation on the road verge,
- Construction of electrical, gas and water connections to a property,
- Construction of CWMS connections to a property,
- Construction of residential stormwater connections.
For further assistance please contact Council's Works and Engineering Team on 8563 8444.