Nuisance can also be caused by a condition of a property either caused by human activity or caused by a failure to act:
- Insanitary conditions or neglected properties which present a risk of rodent infestation or generates offensive odours.
- Excessive or unconstrained rubbish, waste or vegetation.
- Stockpiled, excessive or unconstrained disused or derelict items or materials.
- Unsightly conditions caused by human activity or a failure to act.
- Building in disrepair, dilapidation or partly demolished.