Barossa Regional Gallery
- 1 Basedow Road, Tanunda SA, Australia (view map)
- Opening Hours
- Monday11:00 am - 4:00 pmTuesdayClosedWednesday11:00 am - 4:00 pmThursday11:00 am - 4:00 pmFriday11:00 am - 4:00 pmSaturday11:00 am - 4:00 pmSunday11:00 am - 4:00 pmClosed over Christmas between 23 December 2020 - 3 January 2021.
The Barossa Regional Gallery is located in the heart of the beautiful Barossa Valley and is only a short stroll from the main street of Tanunda.
Combining heritage and contemporary architecture, the gallery is part of the Tanunda Soldiers Memorial Hall complex. It offers a diverse range of attractions for visitors to enjoy including art exhibitions, workshops, performances, and education programs.
Visitors eager to pick up an authentic Barossa souvenir can also browse the retail space with locally-produced books as well as art and crafts available to purchase.
Available to hire
If you'd like to enquire about booking an event at Barossa Regional Gallery, you can enquire online through our Venue Hire Enquiry form.
Tanunda Community CWA Hall
- Community Centre, Available for hire
- 70 Murray Street, Tanunda SA 5352
- 08 8563 8444
The Tanunda Community CWA Hall is suitable to hold up to 80ppl and has a well-equipped kitchen and function room for any event.
- 68 Murray Street, Tanunda SA 5352
- 08 8563 8499
The Tanunda Library is located within the Barossa Visitor Centre, Murray Street Tanunda
Tanunda Show Hall
- Hall, Available for hire
- 29 Elizabeth Street, Tanunda SA 5352
- 08 8563 8444
The Tanunda Show Hall is located in the heart of the township of Tanunda. The facilities include a newly built commercial kitchen, green room, large stage and can seat up to 1200 people.