COVID-19 Update - Libraries will reopen on Monday 23 November
- All items and holds have been extended
- Online services are also available, eBooks & eAudiobooks (Libby App or Overdrive on a PC) and eMagazines (PressReader). Visit the Library's dedicated Website
- For fast access on a smart phone or device download the Libraries SA app, Libby & PressReader Apps for a huge range of materials.
- Online learning support can be accessed on our website Online Library page, to use Studiosity, My Computer School, Lynda Learning, My Computer School, Britannica Library and Ancestry.
- Recover your login or PIN details here > or Join online here >
- Like The Barossa Council Public Library Facebook Page for regular updates and links to services & storytimes while we are closed.
Stay safe everyone.
The Barossa Council provides library services at Nuriootpa, Angaston, Lyndoch, Mt Pleasant and Tanunda. To learn more about our Library Services, please visit our Library's dedicated Website >
Library Services at a Glance
- Free to join
- Access to books, DVDs, magazines, eBooks, audio books, online resources & local history
- Millions of items using the state-wide One Card Network
- Council payments & information available at Angaston, Lyndoch, Mt Pleasant libraries
- Internet, wireless Internet & computers
- Printing, photocopying, fax & laminating services
- Regular children’s activities, story time, rattle & rhyme and little groovers sessions
- Author events, book discussion groups, a range of programs
- Friends of the Library, Events and book sales, click here for the Friends website
- JP Service - Friday 11.00-1.00 & Saturday 10.00-12.00
- Exam supervision
Browse the Catalogue
Library Locations & Opening Times
Contact the library for general library enquiries, event bookings, enquiries on available titles and suggestions for titles to add to our collection