23 Penrice Road, Angaston
Built in 1844 as a multi-denominational place of worship. The chapel and land was given to the community by George Fife Angas, who was a dedicated believer in religious freedom. It is the oldest public building in the Barossa.
Today the chapel has been fully restored, and is available to hire for Weddings, Baptism, Exhibitions, Memorial Services and Meetings. Seating for 100, with kitchen & toilets facilities (including disabled).
Read the article on the Old Union Chapel History
View the artwork of the Opening of the Chapel in 1844
Please note: Licensed security is required for eighteenth and twentyfirst birthday celebrations at this venue
For more information on the facilities and to check availability, please contact the Old Union Chapel Booking Officer.
Trish Gransbury - Ph. 0400 643 208 / E. firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Old Union Chapel Management Committee page
For Chapel tours, please contact:
Dr Bill Gransbury, Chairman - 08 8564 3222