Regional Development Australia (RDAB) Barossa are a regionally based, not for profit organisation that supports regional economic development and jobs growth. RDAB is a partnership between the Australian, South Australian and local government (Town of Gawler, District Council of Mallala, The Barossa Council and Light Regional Council) to develop and strengthen the Barossa regional community. These three levels of government have invested in RDAB to deliver economic development services in the Barossa region.
RDAB stands for purpose driven activism for economic diversity and creative, resilient communities. In collaboration with industry, community and governments we seek to facilitate regional economic development and jobs growth.
- Free assistance to business (including development of business plans, marketing plans, process improvement, exporting, etc.)
- Career development and human resource planning
- Skills training access
- Workforce planning and development
- Advocacy and business case development for regional infrastructure and investment
- Community consultation and facilitation
Their staff have strong networks across government and experience in working with various government agencies and programs. They also, importantly, have extensive private sector experience and knowledge in developing business plans and initiatives to drive growth.
They encourage you to access their services, advice and assistance as you develop and implement your business concept.
28 Murray Street (PO BOX 767) Tanunda SA 5352