Planning a trip to the Barossa? Contact or visit the Barossa Visitor Centre to speak with one of our local expert staff or volunteers who can help you with all your planning needs, bookings and advice.
We are open 7 days a week and are located in the heart of the Barossa in Tanunda. The Barossa Visitor Centre is co-located with the Tanunda Library just opposite the traffic lights.
- Accommodation and Tour Booking Service - B&B’s, self-contained, motels, hotels, cabins etc
- Conference and wedding venue information
- Itinerary and tour planning
- Wineries, attractions, activities and tour information
- Events information and calendar
- Exclusive souvenirs, gifts, maps and books
- Barossa Food produce pantry
- Bike hire and bike trail maps
- Free Internet facilities and wi-fi hot spot
- Barossa touchscreen
- Coffee and Lounge
- Barossa Fact Sheet Series
Open 7 days
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Sunday and Public Holidays 10am-4pm
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday
The Barossa Visitor Centre welcomes any feedback you have of the centre and its services, your experience with an accommodation or tour provider or anything else you would like to share about your time in the Barossa.
Please click here to complete the form.
Address 66-68 Murray St Tanunda SA 5352
TOLL FREE. 1300 852 982 | P. 08 8563 0600 | F. 08 8563 0616